Sigmas SA at Photo & Film 2015 Expo
Date: 19-22 November 2015
Venue: The Ticketpro Dome, Johannesburg
Tickets: R50 – R200 per person available online (webtickets.co.za) or at the door
For more information: email@example.com | 011 326 2257 | www.photofilmexpo.com
The 7th annual Photo & Film Expo, Africa’s largest photographic and film event, is all geared up and ready to entertain the crowds later this week. Showcasing an impressive range of photographic brands and offering an inspiring line-up of free workshops, exciting competitions and interesting live demos, this event is a must-see for professional and amateur photographers as well as enthusiasts and their families and friends looking for the perfect gift.
Sigma’s dedicated wildlife stage and outdoor area will feature products and talks from the best in the industry as well as the chance to win a new Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary Lens!
Sigma’s Dedicated Wildlife Stage & Outdoor Area
Enjoy a walk on the wild side at the Sigma Wildlife stage! With exciting competitions, wild deals and inspiring informative talks, it’s a haven for all levels of photographers looking to be inspired, gain a little pro insight and network with like-minded creatives.
For those hopefuls excited to try their hand at winning the Sigma 150-600mm Contemporary Lens, all you need to do is attend any of the free talks held at the Sigma stage. As you get one entry for every talk attended, tilting the odds in your favour is as easy as attending more talks. More details will be available at the Sigma Stand.
The Line Up at the Sigma Wildlife Stage:
Thursday (19 November 2015)
- The Hidden Photographer by Andrew Aveley
- The “Lighter Side” of Bush Photography by Warren Flemming
- Demystifying Avian Photography in Manual Mode by Robbie Aspeling
- Low Light Photography by Brendon Cremer
- The Magic of Macro by Lezzet Abbott
Friday (20 November 2015)
- Wildlife Photography, The “A,B,C’s” by Rudi Hulshof
- Black & White Wildlife by Heinrich VD Berg
- Where We’ll Go by Joe Louw
- Contrast and Light by Andrew Aveley
- Travel Photography by Louis Kleynhans
Saturday (21 November 2015)
- Photographic Adventures by Wim VD Heever
- Wildlife Photography & Filming by Shannon Wild & Russel MacLaughlin
- The “Art” of Wildlife Photography by Andrew Beck
- Desaturated Development by Morkel Erasmus
- Understanding Wildlife Photography by Michael Tucker
Sunday (22 November 2015)
- The Making of African Icons by Roger De La Harpe
- Photography vs. Filmmaking by Wim Vorster & Magdel Vorster
- The Chimps And Gorillas of Uganda by Peter Delany
Join Sigma, 400 other photographic brands and 20 000 keen creatives for four days submersed in photographic wonderment! Browse everything from high-end camera and lighting gear to accessories such as drones, underwater housings and tripods all the while enjoying any of the 120 free workshops scheduled. Take your photography to the next level and visit the official Photo & Film Expo website for full details.