SIGMA New Product Presentation
On Thursday 18th June 2020 at 15h00, SIGMA proudly launched the new 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary, Sigma’s first ultra telephoto lens designed exclusively for full-frame mirrorless cameras.
In addition, SIGMA made the following announcements:
- Introduction of two new teleconverters designed exclusively for Sigma mirrorless lenses:
– TC-1411 magnifies lens focal length by 1.4x.
– TC-2011 magnifies lens focal length by 2x.
- Release of the Sigma USB Dock UD-11 for L-Mount and EF-M Mount mirrorless lenses.
- Availability of 16mm F1.4, 30mm F1.4 and 56mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary lenses in L-Mount.
Watch the recording of this presentation by Sigma to learn more about the new products.
WATCH: Sigma Stage Online
See the below review of the SIGMA 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS Contemporary: